13 Hart Street, BUNDAMBA QLD 4304
A Family Surprise – Try This On For Size!
If you’re looking for an affordable acreage lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle, but still need to be close to everything, then this could be your new home.
The open plan design offers light filled living and dining areas as well as a generous outdoor entertaining zone.
The kitchen is bright and modern and complemented with stainless steel appliances, ceramic cook top and a good size pantry.
This home built in 1990, now has a brand new look that won’t disappoint.
– steel frame
– modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and dishwasher
– 3 bedrooms, master with walk in robe
– family bathroom
– Air/conditioning + ceiling fans throughout
– separate laundry
– attic storage
– fly screens to most windows
– large covered entertainment area
– 2.5 acres
– 3 phase power
– shed 12m x 7.5m + container storage
– horse shelter/hay storage
– air-conditioning/overhead fans
– solar power – 3kw – 12 panels
– full pressure town water
– water tank (7,000) gallons. Connected to house
– garden shed
– Platimun gates/fully fenced (dog proof – 3 sides)
– Whole house has tiled flooring; close to Costco Wholesale, what more could you want?
A lovely home on very usable parcel of land. Let’s not forget the shed with 3 phase power. This represents great value in any market. So don’t delay, call now to arrange an inspect.
Call The Isaac Nguyen Team today for your private inspection.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.