17/15 James Edward Street, RICHLANDS QLD 4077
NEAT, SWEET & COMPLETE! If you’ve been looking for a townhouse in a convenient location, close to everything and well maintained, look no further. This is the one! Within walking distance to Richland’s Plaza and the Richland’s train station, this immaculately presented townhouse is ideal for the first home buyer, investor or those wanting to downsize.
Larger than you would expect, the spacious lounge and dining areas provide ample space for the family to relax and entertain. The kitchen boasts plenty of storage and cupboard space and there is an additional toilet located downstairs. The outdoor area is easily accessible from the dining area – a perfect setting to relax and unwind.
The three well sized bedrooms are located on the upper level. All with ceiling fans, built ins and air conditioned for your comfort. The main bedroom features a private ensuite for your convenience with its own balcony. The main bathroom has both a shower and a bath to service the other two bedrooms.
17/15 James Edward Street at a glance:
– Three good size bedrooms all with built-ins ceiling fans
– Main bedroom with ensuite and balcony
– Three separate toilets with two bathrooms
– Spacious air conditioned lounge
– Double Lock up garage with internal entrance
– Excellent rental return
– Located within less than 5 minutes drive of all amenities from every direction: public transports, parks, shopping centres, multiple highway entrances and exits, fast food stores.
Don’t delay, come and see all the reasons why you should consider this property!