121 Messines Ridge Road, HOLLAND PARK WEST QLD 4121
Located in a leafy pocket of Holland Park West, this lovely high-set home combines space and privacy. Situated on a 607m2 elevated block, the outdoor areas have been thoughtfully designed for entertaining guests all year-round beneath the sanctuary of a large covered deck facing the nature of established trees and reserve.
Be sure to impress your guests with your large updated and fully-equipped kitchen with island bench, tiled floors and direct access to the outdoor entertainment area, making for the perfect weekend BBQ, social gathering, or simply a peaceful afternoon with a cuppa out the back.
This character-filled home with 3 great-sized bedrooms has polished-hardwood floors throughout, air-conditioning in all the right places and a modern bathroom.
A great investment property located close to all amenities and easy access to the major roads.
Features of the home include:
* 3 generous bedrooms- with free-standing robes
* Bathroom with toilet and shower over bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Reverse cycle A/C in living room, master bedroom and kitchen
* Polished hardwood floors
* Front-facing veranda
* HUGE covered-outdoor timber deck
* Functional alarm system for added peace of mind
* Large stainless steel gas stove and oven
* Centre island bench-top in kitchen and space for dishwasher
* Security screens and privacy awnings on most windows
* HUGE lock up storage space downstairs with renovation potential
* Centrally located within close proximity to schools, shops, public transport, cafes and motorways
*Currently tenanted for $475 per week
Why Holland Park West
Located less than 15 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD, 121 Messines Ridge Road is nestled amongst quite leafy streets and local parklands. With an abundance of nearby shops and cafes literally minutes away, walking distance (3 minutes) to major bus stations “the busway”, a few minutes’ drive to the motorway North and southbound and within 10 minutes of both Carindale and Garden City Westfield shopping complexes. Not to mention major homemaker centres and great local schools, child care and community sporting fields and recreational parks. Holland Park West certainly has you covered for peaceful living close to all major amenities.
Call The Isaac Nguyen Team today for your private inspection.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.