10/20 Vanessa Close, RICHLANDS QLD 4077
Immaculate and affordable with City Views!
This outstanding two storey townhouse will certainly impress and is situated in a small, secure complex on the border of Forest Lake and Richlands.
This immaculate townhouse is 1 of only 13 modern townhouses located within a small and secure complex on the border of Forest Lake. The complex features fully landscaped gardens.
Located within walking distance is the Richlands Train Station, Day care centre, Schools, Richlands Hotel, McDonalds, the newly built Richlands Plaza featuring Woolworths, Doctors, Chemist, Bakery, Bottleshop, Gym etc. Only a short drive to the nearby motorway into the city.
Also located only minutes away from the Forest Lake parklands boasting Brisbane’s largest recreational lake along with parks, waterways, walking and cycling trails. There is also the Forest Lake shopping centre with over 60 retail stores.
This property offers a great combination of a convenient central location, thoughtful layout and those fantastic City views.
10/20 Vanessa Close Richlands features:
– 3 large bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bedroom with ensuite with and walk in robe
– 2nd bathroom with toilet, shower/bath tub combo
– Powder room with 3rd toilet
– Large spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cook top and plenty of
– Light open feel to the air conditioned living areas
– Fantastic timber deck taking in the 180 degree city views from the elevated private
– Single Remote Control Garage with internal access plus visitor carparks
– Fully fenced and private backyard
– Security screens to the doors and windows
– Rainwater Tank
– Constructed in late 2011
– Photographs indictave
WATER: Full Water Consumption charges payable by tenant.
PETS: Pets – no dogs cats subject to owners decision
HOW TO APPLY:
Our agency accepts 1 Form applications. Select the Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts. Alternatively, our application can be downloaded directly from our website and can either be submitted personally or via email.
One Agency has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement